Sunday, June 14, 2009

Helloo! :)


Oh hai, I am Keisha, and welcome to mah blog. :)


Wow, it's hot. I have been doing a lot of resting on the floor, just to be safe.


My Mom and Dad are Outside, on a trip to Mom's brother's house. I am home with mah hooman friend D.R. today. I think I am gonna rest most of the day, except when we go out for walkies. :)


The piksher is from mah berfday partee! I am playin with a prezint I got from mah friend D.R. I like rope toys. I chase them and go Grrrrrrr.


There are a lot of ducks around lately! I think some of them have a nest between our house and the neighbors' house. As long as the ducks don't bite anybody, I guess they're okay. :)


Thank u for readin'. I'll see u later.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is furry nice to see woo again!

I bet woo had fun with the rope toy!

AND DUKHKS!!! I bet they are LOTS of fun! I got to see two a few weeks ago!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scout and Freyja said...

WOWZA! You are such a pretty girl! We are so sorry that we missed your birthday party but would like to extend a belated Happy Birthday to you☺ We like our rope toys a lot, too, and our pink piggies!

Parker said...

Hi Keisha! It's very nice to meet you!

Donna said...

Thank you, Khyra, Scout & Freyja, and Parker. Is very kind of u. :)


My Daddy is shavin his face. Hoomans like to shave more than us dogs... I wonder what it's like to have fingers instead of paws?


Okay, I see u later. Thanks. :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

It is great to see you again! I think you are so cute there with your rope "bone."

It has been hot here the last two days!

Willow said...

Hello Keisha, I am writing for my kitty friend. He wants you to know that the tennis ball is actually a TREAT ball. He rolls it around and around until the treat falls out and then he eats it!

Willow for her friend's kitty

Donna said...

Thank u Cheyenne-Millie, and Willow. I am takin moar naps today. It is soft and comfy on the couch.

Hope u are both happi too. :)