Friday, October 8, 2010

I can has a fun thing! :)


O hai, everyones! :) Thank u for readin mah blog. My name is Keisha. I glad u is here. Plz to put up ur feets or paws, relax and enjoy urself. :)


Today, I am havin a special big adventure. My Mom and Dad went out on a trip again! :) They went out to see some famlee in Californyee. :) They have to fly in a big speshul airplane. This means that I get to stay home with D.R. Mom and Dad left early in the morning. When I waked up, they were gone, and D.R. was the only person in the house. I jumped up on her bed and sitted there for a while. D.R. was happy, and petted and hugged me. :) I snuggled up with her for a lot of minutes, until I felt like taking a walk. Then we went outside, and I did my usual walkies stuff on the lawn. It was really good. :) After we went home, I had some yummy food, and even taked my medicine like a good goggie. I drinked some water to make it all go to my tummy. Then I rested on the floor in D.R.'s room.


Later on, I think we are going to watch teevee and maybe eat some chikin. I bet we can even see a baseball game, or a movie, and she will scratch my tummy! Hooray! :) I will be happy when Mom and Dad get back, but I like to be with D.R. too. I hope we see lots of fun stuff on our walks. Maybe I will even see other dogs, and get to sniff hello. :)


Okay, that is all for now. I am going to get some rest. U have a nice morning too. Bye-byes! :)

4 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! We are so glad you are already having a great time with D.R. - that will make it seem like no time at all that your mom and dad are gone. We know you will have a lot of fun this weekend!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amy and Cats. :) I am happy too. It is great fun to do things sometimes. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet woo two will have SO much fun!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I got to eat some cheese from D.R.'s dinner tonight. I am glad! :)