Sunday, October 3, 2010

I can has a healthy! :)




O hai, everyones. :) I am Keisha. Welcome to mah blog. Thank u for reading it. :)


I has some good news! :) I went to the v-e-t today, and I got a check-up, which means they looked at all the parts of my body and stuff, and said they were working A-okay. I am healthy! :) My medicine that I have is workin really good. I think all the w-u-r-m-s leaved my body. Hooray! :)


When I got home, I sat down on the floor by the kitchen, and went to sleeps. Then, D.R. came back from church and errands and stuff, and she had a sammich. I sat next to her and watched her eat a little, but I guess I was tired from the morning, because I went right to sleep. D.R. said she liked my snoring, so that's okay. :) When I got up, there was no more sammich, but that was all right. Dere's always another time. :) I went inside to nap with my Dad.


The weather is gettin a little breezy around here. My hoomans like it, and I do too, because I get to go for walkies. :) U get to see all the pretty leaves going shake shake shake on the trees. There are also decorations for Halloween. My hoomans say I can't have any chocolate. (Please remember, that is true for all critters. Chocolate is only for hoomans. Thank u.) Maybe if they have some cupcakes, I can have a tiny bit of the fluffy yellow cake part, plain with no chocolate. :) Mmmm, tasty!


I went into D.R.'s room yesterday, and she gived me plenty of hugs and pettins. :) Also, when D.R. and Mom were watchin teevee, I went to sit next to them, and they both pet me. Dat made me feel super good. :) I got to play a lot with my Dad, too, when he was tryin to fix a compooter. He had an older one that got broked and didn't work. So he took a scroodriver and started workin around with the parts and stuff. Then he put them back together. It took him a long time, so I played "let's hunt Dad's feet." It is a good game. I didn't eat them, I just walked back and forth under the table, and tapped his feet with my nose. Then I went to sit down.


Okay, dat's all for now. I see u later. Bye bye! Thank u. Have a good week. :)

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray! I am so happy you has a healthy!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I am happy too. This means I can run and play and nom tasty foods, all the time. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I am so furry happy woo got such pawesome news AND had a great day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kapitein Haakje said...

oooh :D that good
now we are happy to!

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am glad today is a sunny day. I have already gone for some good walkies. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, El'bow and Hauwii. :) I got to watch my Mom eat some food at lunch today. That was fun too. :)

Sasha said...

It is good that your health check was so positive Keisha my friend. We have to look after ourselves now we are not so young.

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) I was a good patient for Mr. Doctor Guy. My hooman friend says that when she was little, she used to get a no-sugar lollipop after she finished a visit to the doctor. I didn't get one, but maybe I will next time. :)