Sunday, January 16, 2011

O hai, it are Sundee :)


(That's me, walkin out of the kitchen. Hee hee!)


Hello there, and thank u for readin mah blog. :) I are Keisha, a spaniel dog who lives with some nice hoomans in Floridey. I glad to see u! (happy tail)


Today is kinda cold. I'm stayin inside, except for when I went for walkies before. I was watchin teevee with Dad. Then he and Mom went out to see somethin, and D.R. stayed with me. D.R. had a cheeburger for lunch, did u know? She smelled nice. :) D.R. said she had an extra one, which we can share tomorrow. Oh, boy!! :)


I am gettin very floofy. D.R. and Mom said my furs are nice and long. That means when u pet me, ur hand goes whoosh. :) I like that, espeshully when it's cold. It helps to have a jacket u can wear all the time.


My Dad was watchin an orkestra on the teevee yesterday. They played these pointy things called vi-o-linnz. They also had trumpets and stuff. It was good. Then I went to sit with Mom, and she watched a show with laywers in it. I wish we coulda watched Animal Planet. D.R. says they had a dog show on, the other day!! :)


Since today is Sundee, I am goin to stretch out on the couch for a while. I see u later. Thanks. :) Bye! {{{hug}}}

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We like the sound of a nap now -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) Stretchin out really helps u feel good! :)

meowmeowmans said...

Sounds like you had a really nice Sunday, Keisha! Reading your post reminded us that it's about time to take a nap. :)

Have a great week!

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) I love naps. Please make sure u stretch out and get really comfabuhl. :)