Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wensdee good stuffs :)


(This is me on the couch, and D.R. is pettin mah tummy. Yay!)

O hai! My name is Keisha. I am a dog. Thank u for readin mah blog. :)


Today was fun. I went outside for walkies with my Dad. I sniffed a lot of lawns and things. Then I came home, and some people stopped by our house, to mow the lawn. I watched them out the window. It was fun to see them driving around with the big lawn mowers. I wanted to go out there and help them! That looks like fun. :)


D.R. went to a moozeum the other day, and she looked at some very pretty paintings. :) She also got a book, called Mewington Manor. It is very cute! :) The book is about little kittens who live on a farm. The kittehs can fly! Yes, they can fly! U should look for the book in a library or the bookstore. It is really fun. :)


My Dad is fixin the pool to get ready for everyone (except for me) to swim in it. He puts stuff in there that makes the water clean. Next month, it'll be warm, and I can watch my hooman friends go swimmin. I don't really know how to swim, but I like to walk out there and stand next to the pool. It's kinda fun. :)


My Mom is gonna visit her brother in his house in the city of Venice. (This one is in Florida.) She is gonna be there tomorrow, but D.R. and Dad are stayin home with me. Yay! :) I bet I get to be on the couch, and maybe have some cookies with icing.


Okay, that is all for now. I see u soon. Thank u! :) {{{hugs}}}

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Why don't you like swimming, Keisha? Swimming is a TON of fun! I would jump straight into the pool without any hesitation. HEE

Sounds like your hoomies are gonna be pretty busy this week.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I don't go swimmin 'cause my Mom and Dad think I didn't learn when I was a younger dog. I do like to watch my hooman friends go swimmin, though. :)

Daisy said...

That book sounds very cool!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that everything is going well for you and that you're feeling better. Now you'll have to look after your dad and D.R. Your mom will be home soon.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) It is a very good book! It is okay for kids or grown-ups. The pictures are really good. It is by Edwind Von Stetina. :) I hope u likes it!

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I like when I get to sit on the couch and watch teevee with my hooman friends. Sometimes, I get snacks and tummy pats! :)