Saturday, July 16, 2011

Caturday relaxins


O hai! My name is Keisha. This is my blog. Thank u for comin by to read it. :)


Today is Caturday. My Dad is still using his chair with wheels. He is really good at turning corners and stuff. He also taked his medicines, which is good.


D.R. went swimming this morning. I was takin a nap, so I didn't get to walk around the pool. Maybe I will do that later, if Mom goes swimming. I don't know how to swim, I just like it when my hooman friends do that. :)


Mr. Lizard is comin out on the windowsill every day now! Sometimes he pops his head up and down. Then he runs away. I also saw some ducks and little cranes today. There was even a kitteh sittin under a car. Kittehs like places where it's warm. I wish they would sit near some flower bushes, 'cause those are safer.


D.R. got a special new toothbrush. It is electric-powered. The dentist told her the other day that she needs to do more to fight plak. The toothbrush will go Zzzrrrrrr and make her teefs really clean and shiny. :)


D.R. had some breadsticks with dinner. She gived me little pieces of them. Mmmm, they were good! :)


Okay, I am gonna watch teevee with Mom and Dad. I see u later. Thanks. :)

8 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that you had time with your dad. Do you think that he'd like to race me?

Sasha said...

I hope you enjoyed the TV Keisha. I like watching animal programs.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I think it would be neat for u to race my Dad! I bet u would win. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) I love to watch gazelles and giraffes. I wish I were a big strong lion sometimes. Then I could roar! :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Keisha, we are inerested in your lizard. Is his name George? Ours is!

Donna said...

Thank u, Katnip Lounge. :) I didn't know his name before. From now on, I think I will call him George. Yay! :)

Mr Puddy said...

First of all, Sorry Keisha to visit you so late. Me and mom had a really busy weekend.

Glad to hear your dad is home and doing so well. I still purrs for him to have the best speedy recovery !

Lizard is sound nice to me ! I hope one day I can find one and whack it, and I can send you as a gift : )

Enjoy your day my friend
xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Mr. Puddy. :) U are very kind to offer me a lizard. Maybe I can collect them! :)