Friday, August 19, 2011

Caturday, whee! :) :) :)



O hai! My name is Keisha. I am a spaniel dog. Thank u for reading mah blog. :)


I was sick on Fries-day morning. :( I don't know why, but I throo up on the carpit. Dad cleaned it up for me. I sorry, Dad. {{{Dad}}} My tummy is feelin better now. I didn't get sick after that. Sometimes u just need a lot of water and a lot of naps.


D.R. took me for a long walk yesterday! It was lots of fun. :) We went halfway down the block, then came back. I sniffed lots of lawns. I didn't eat any bugs this time. I did find some nice pieces of tree bark, but I just flipped them over with my nose and my paws. D.R. said they looked like big pieces of paper. They would have been fun to keep, but they were too wet from the rain before.


D.R. is done with work for the week. Yay! Now she can scratch me on mah tummy and we'll watch teevee together. It's fun to put my head on the pillow.


Mom was gone all day, 'cause she went to see a play. I hope she comes back real soon. Then I can say hello, and go back to sleep on my favorite towel. I has a special towel. It is all mine!! :) :) It is soft and fluffy. Mom put the towel in front of the big bed. I get to sleep there at nite. I likes it a lot. :)


D.R. was a little sick to her tummy, too. She has allergies to plants and stuff. This makes it hard for her to go outside for a walk sometimes. Her nose gets all fluffy and her head and chest are all ouchy. She throo up after dinner. I hope she goes to lie down for a nice nap. That always helps me. :)


D.R. saw some nice birdees again! She saw three beautiful cranes when she was driving to work. They were safe on the lawn on the side of the road. D.R. says she would have taken a picture, but she did not have time to stop. She says she will try next time. There were also ducks on the lawn by our house and the house next door. :) Yay!


Another kitteh came to visit our house this morning. He just stayed on the lawn for a while, and then he left. D.R. said he is a grey and white kitteh. He probably lives with hoomans across the street. He a good kitteh. :)


Okay, that is all for now. I hope u has a very good weekend, too. Thank u. {{{luv}}}

14 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Hi Keisha, it sounds like you had a way busy day. I bet you are soooo tired.

Hope your weekend is good

Bert

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm not sure why you were sick but i hope that you are all better now. D.R. too.

Daisy said...

Sorry you had to bomit, Keisha. I''m glad you are feeling better now. Have a happy weekend!

Donna said...

Thank u, Bert. :) I sleeped real good last nite. Zzzz! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I was feelin much better this morning. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I feel better now the gremlins are out of my tummy. I am lookin forward to my walkies! :)

GRAÇA said...

Keisha,you know I've been very sad and my whiskers are all day with many tears for my boyfriend crossed the Rainbow Bridge as you say and now is another star in the sky but this is just me ..... he was still very young and the doctors thought he was out of breath by the balls and then by peneumonia and he grew increasingly worse until one doctor said he had the polmões filled with liquid and I had to take away my love broke down and went away ...
Good weekend friend

Kika

Donna said...

Thank u, Kika and Graca. I am so very sorry you lost your friend. May he rest in peace. {{{love}}}

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh nose....Me hopes by now all da sick tummies are gone. Dat not any fun at all

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I feelin a little better today. Maybe the sleeps yesterday helped. :)

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Awww poor doggie, you threw up AND DR threw up? What a pukey weekend for you!

Donna said...

Thank u, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe. :) It was kind of a yucky weekend, but we are both feeling better now. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

Aw Keisha, we hope your tummy is feeling better. Maybe those tummy scratches will help.

Donna said...

Thank u, Squirrel Queen. :) I am sleepin a lot. The nice towel by my Mom's bed is a good place to sit. It makes my tummy feel soft. :)