Friday, March 16, 2012

Caturday and St. Patrick's Day! :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. I hope you have a fun day with lots of green cookies. It's also Caturday! Whee! :)

My Dad's family is Irish. I bet he watches the parade tomorrow. It is going to be on the teevee. I like to sit and watch teevee shows. :)

Yesterday was a very good day. I ate lots of food and went outside a few times. Mom says I am doing much better than I was before. D.R. and Dad are relieved, too. :)

D.R. went on another innervoo yesterday! She was nervous, but it was okay. She got good marks on her compooter tests, which they sent to her in an e-mayo after the innervoo was already over. That was weird, but D.R. finished the tests anyway.

It was hot today. I had to drink lots of water. So did my hooman friends. D.R. had some pink lemonade. The pink makes it taste even better.

I am getting lots more hugs and kisses lately. This helps me feel better. I felt so happy when D.R. and Mom and Dad called me a good dog. :)

D.R. said she saw a sign for an apartment building today. It said "No breed restrictions." That means u can adopt any kind of doggy u want! She was very happy, because now lots of nice pit bulls and Rottweilers can have good homes, like any other critter.

I sat next to Mom when she watched teevee today. She watched the "House Hunters" show, where the people look for a place to live. I think all the houses look nice. If I lived in a place that had a tall fence all around it, I would run around and bark all day. :)

I did bark a little today. I had to go out, and I wanted Mom to know, so I barked a few times. She got the leash and took me outside. It was good to get some fresh air. Thank u, hoomins. :)

Okay, I gonna sleep now. I hope u has a good weekend and happy dreams! :) {{{Luv}}}

18 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Keep eating, and keep playing... I'll keep purring for you little pup.

Donna said...

Thank u, dArtagnan and Diego. :) I had a good day. That makes me glad. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Glad to hear you're doing better, Keisha. And congrats to D.R. for doing well on those computer tests.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :). I has a proud for mah hoomin friend.

Daisy said...

I agree, pink lemonade must be better than regular lemonade!

We love to watch House Hunters and decide on which house we would choose.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I would pick a house with a big backyard, and blankies on the floor in every room. :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, we glad that you're feeling better.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am starting to get a little stronger. Mom and Dad and D.R. are very happy. :)

Suka said...

hey Keisha,

So furry happy to read you are doing better! Paws crossed you heal 100%!

Sounds like you have had a fun time with your family lately. Hope your St. Patty's Day was full of fun and good treats!

I wish I had a fenced-in yard too, but my human says she is working on it. I could then run around and play all the time without my human worrying about me. That would be the life. :-> Hope you get that fenced in yard, too!

Suka

Rumpydog said...

Hi Keisha! I hope all had a happy St. Paddy's Day!

Chicco said...

Hello dear Keisha,

I hope you and your family are good, here we have a warm weather too.
Have a great week.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

MademoiselleBlume said...

Hi Keisha !
Nice to meet you via the blog hop !
We have a Spaniel too, but a cavalier king charles spaniel ! I can see the nice "spaniel" look in you :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Suka. :). I had extra walks today. They made me feel good. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Rumpydog. :). It was a lot of fun! I hope u liked it too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :). Today was sunny. It was good! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Mademoiselle Blume. :). I glad u like spaniels. It is fun to be one. :)

Katie Isabella said...

YOu keep eating, drinking and barking dearest Keisha and stay well sweet woofie. Love you bunches.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I loves u a whole bunch too. :)