Tuesday, May 29, 2012

O hai, it's Toes Day :)

Hello! I am Keisha, a spaniel dog. Thank u for reading mah blog today. I happy. :)

This is a good week already. Yesterday, we had Memorial Day. Today, I got to sleep a lot during the big rainstorms we had, because of Tropical Storm Beryl. There was lots of noise, rain and wind, but I was okay because I stayed in Dad's room and slept next to his bed. D.R. had to go to an innervoo. She said the rain was really bad on her way to the place. D.R. did not get the job today. Oh phooey. She is not sad, though. She has another innervoo on Thursday. :)

D.R. also has to go to the dentist tomorrow morning. She will be having a crown put in. It is not the kind of crown you wear on your head. It is kind of like a fake tooth. D.R. will have to have a second one put in, a few weeks later. It is Not Fun, but at least when it is over, there will be nothing else to be scaired of. I rubbed the back of her legs, so I bet she will be okay. :)

I also got to watch teevee with Mom and Dad. They were changing channels a lot. We watched the news, a lawyer show, a weather thing and some other stuff. I got kind of confused and just put my head down. Sometimes it is better to just lean on your paws and think about stuff. :)

U know what? D.R. saw a turtle crossing the street! He was going fast, for a turtle. All the cars moved to get out of his way. I like turtles. :) Hi, Mr. Turtle.

Okay, I am going to go back to watching teevee with Mom and Dad. I see u later. Bye! Thanks. :) {{{Luv}}}

10 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, my dad said that the worst part of getting a crown is the needle that makes your gums kind of numb. After that, it's all easy. D.R. will have teeth that'll last forever. We heard about the storms you guys had. It's kind of cloudy and sunny at the same time up here. Stay dry.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :). I bet D.R. pets me when she comes home. That will make us both feel better. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

How sweet of you to comfort your furriend before the dentist. Glad the storms didn't bother you. Happy Wednesday.

Sasha said...

good luck D.R. with the crown and the job. Keisha is a really good support for you.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the dentist and intervoo!
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I hope she is done quickly. Then she can come home and watch teevee with me. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) D.R. says she is happy to have a good critter friend.

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I am sure she will be okay. Then we can have ice cream! :)

Suka said...

he Keisha,

What a nice post! I am glad you were safe during the storm. Sorry D.R. did not get the job but furry happy to hear she has another interview. Good luck to D.R.! And paws crossed everything goes o.k. with her new crown and she heals quickly!

I love turtles, too, and that is so nice that all the cars stopped for Mr. Turtle.

Keisha, you are very wise. Sometimes it is just best to rest on your paws and think about stuff. :->

Suka

Donna said...

Thank u, Suka. :) Whenever I don't understand a teevee show, I try to sit and rest. Sometimes, it's even better- my hoomins give me a pretzel or a cookie. :)