Sunday, May 27, 2012

Snorgle Day :)

O hai! I is Keisha, a dog. I glad u read my blog today. Thanks. :)

Yesterday was weird. I felt a little sick in the afternoon. I was walking funny, and I had to get extra rest. Mom went out, so I stayed home with Dad and D.R. I fell asleep, and when I got up, I felt kinda better. Whew. :)

There was a lot of noise across the street. A family moved out, and we don't know who is coming to take their place. It will be good to meet new people, though. I hope they have a dog. :)

The Internets have been kinda slow at my house. I think it is because of the Memorial Day holiday in the U.S., and the basketball playoffs. Well, those are fun things, so that's good. I just hope the Internets are fast again when it's all done. :)

There are lots of bad fires and messed-up weather things around the country. If you live in the U S A, please be very careful when you travel. Have a fun holiday. :) Also, please keep a good thought for all those who are dealing with the fires and stuff. May it be all fixed soon. :)

D.R. got some new sneakers. They are shiny! They are yellow with dots. The bottom was wearing off D.R.'s regular shoes, so she took a coupon and went to the store. I will enjoy sniffing them. I like to smell things whenever I go to her room. It is always interesting to have new smells. :)

Okay, I have to go rest now. I see u later. Thanks, everybody. :) {{{Luv}}}

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keisha if that was me I'd straight in there for a bit of show chew! Happy Sunday
Best wishes Molly

Daisy said...

Oh, those sneakers sound fun! My Mommeh loves crazy sneakers. Happy holiday weekend, Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) U has a good Sunday too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I say Happy Memorial Day a little early! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Keisha, you keep resting and feeling better. I hope you can have your walkies?

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I like to go walkies with Mom and Dad. I hope I do that later. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We hopes you keep feeling better. Mebbe your family will have sumthing yummy to eat this holiday weekend and you can have sum. XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I like food. I hope I get a snack. :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hope that you're feeling better.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I is feeling a little better today. :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Glad you're feeling better, my friend. Naps and bedtimes often seem to help with these things. purrs

Donna said...

Thank u, Nerissa. :) We dogs need lots of naps.