Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Mom and Dad Day :)

Hi there! I'm Keisha. Thank u for coming to mah dog blog today. I glad. :)

U know who is in the picture? Mr. Lizard. We have a lot of little tiny lizards that live near our house. This was the one I saw clinging to the wall the other day. Pretty neat! :)

This morning, I woke up and took my first walk to the lawn, with Dad. Then we came back in the house, and had breakfast. I cleaned my paws after that. Mom and Dad read the newspaper and talked about stuff. Today is a good day to think about ur Mom and Dad, or whoever your favorite hoomans are. :)

U know who is in this other picture? Mr. Frog. D.R. saw him in the newspaper machine when she was walking out of the office. Mr. Frog still lives in the machine. U can see him in the coin return. He cute! He has lots of colors.


It is almost time for Halloween. I can't have chocolate, but I hope I get to have some cookies, or fruit chewy candies. :) Mmmmm. I also like to bark when kids ring the doorbell for trick or treat. I don't do anything else, I just go to the door and bark. Mom and Dad give out the candy. It's kind of fun to watch. :)

There is a poly tix dee-bate on the teevee tonight. D.R. says she probably won't watch it. There are football and baseball on, too. Those are more funner. Poly Tix just has a lot of yelling. I like ballgames better, because I can pretend it's my turn to catch the ball. :)

Okay, now I am going to sit down with my Dad. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}


22 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Keisha, I just loves your froggie and lizard furiends! I gots dem at my house too, but da Momma won't let me get close to dem. Her thinks I'll eat them or something!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I like little critters. They are fun to watch.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Do you ever get to touch that lizard? We caught one once, but the Mommy took it away and let it go free!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) Sometimes I run up to them, when I am taking walks, but I don't catch them. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, you have froogie and lizard friends in your house, Keisha? You are so lucky! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I wish we could put them in a big tank and keep them fo-ever. :)

the teacher's pets said...

I agree with you about politics! Too much yelling and all other sorts of rude behavior for me! I agree that a game of baseball is a lot more interesting!

Donna said...

Thank u, April. :) Baseball is exciting, plus u can have popcorn. :)

GOOSE said...

I like lizards I try to catch them.
Blessings,
Goose

Donna said...

Thank u, Goose. :) There are lots of lizards outside my house. Maybe I can name them!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
Both the Lizzard and Froggie friend is cute <3

Unknown said...

Oh I'd like to chase a lizard. Keep dreaming of those Halloween cookies Keisha. Have a great Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) I think so too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I will give u cookies if I get them. :)

Sasha said...

hELLO keisha, we think it is really nice that you are still visiting Diamond's blog. WE fish are trying out best to express some points of view, but they may not be interesting to dogs and cats.
Diamond always liked to read about what you are doing.
posted by Dawn, on behalf of the pond fish.

Debbie said...

Love the frog in the newspaper machine...we had one that lived in a birdhouse the last couple years

Donna said...

Thank u, Dawn. :) I like fishies! My Dad has two fish tanks. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Debbie. :) He is a mascot for the hoomins in the office.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've not evFUR met a lizard before!

I bet that would be lots of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) Lizerds are pretty neat.

Katie Isabella said...

I hopes somebuddy lets the froggie out so he can eat.

Mom and I watch anything but the debates. We'd rather read if nothing else. xoxoxox

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I like Mr. Froggie. I will ask D.R. to help him out of the machine if she sees him again. :)