Friday, November 2, 2012

Furs Day couch nap

O hai, everybuddy. Thank u for all the nice wishes and prayers u sent after the hurry-cane started on the East Coast of the U.S.A. My family and I are doing okay. Our state just got some wind and rain. The states north of here got a lot more. I sorry. :( But I think they will build their stuff again. If u know someone who lives there, maybe u can send them stuff to give to a shelter. Lots of hoomins and critters will be happy for ur help. Thanks. :) {{{Love}}}

Today a really exciting thing happened. Another Mr. Frog was in the newspaper machine at D.R.'s office! D.R. tapped him and made him jump out of the coin return. Then Mr. Frog bounced off D.R.'s lunch bag! Wow. Then Mr. Frog ran away. He went on the ground and over to the lawn. D.R. was happy Mr. Frog wasn't stuck anymore. :)

My Mom went on a trip with her friends. Dad is staying home to watch teevee and eat noms. I like that stuff, too. :) D.R. pet me when she came home from work. That was good. :)

I checked D.R.'s room a lot tonite. I sniffed some books and I made sure the pile of clean clothes on the bed was okay. I was almost going to sleep there, but I went to the couch instead.

Okay, now I have to get to sleep. I see u later. Thanks! (((Luv)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad all is well with you Keisha. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) Hope u has a fun weekend too.