Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another dog, he beated me up :(

O hai. My name Keisha. Hello and welcome to my blog. :)


I put this picture of somebody else's kitteh, which I saw on the Interwebs. It is almost Crispmouse, and kitteh reminds us of that. :)

I has a Bad News. Today, my Dad was taking me for a walk. We went over toward some houses on another block. There was a big black dog tied up on someone's lawn. This dog looked at me. I didn't do anything. The dog ran down to the end of his line and grabbed me on the head. He shook me. I went yip yip yip. At last he let go. Dad let go of my leash, and I ran all the way back to our house. Then Dad caught up with me, and let me in. I was so glad to be home. :(

I am okay now. I am not bleeding or anything. I do not have any cuts or broken bones. Dad said my long furs helped protect me. :) Also, they did not call the police or anything. So we do not have to go to court. But, I was very scared, and Mom and D.R. were also scared when they heard. At least I am safe now. :) {{{happy}}}

In other stuff that happened, D.R. was really sick today, and she stayed home from work. She slept most of the day. Then she had baked fish for dinner. She gave me a couple little pieces! I ate them up. They were really good. :)

Don't be worried about me. I am okay now. Dad is not going to walk me in that place anymore. :) I will be okay.

I hope everyone has a good Crispmouse. See you soon! Thanks. {{{Luv}}}

30 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh how scary fur you. I's so hap-pee dat you is OK.

We have lots of loose dogs in our neighborhood so Mom never takes any of us for any walks outside. We have to always stay in our own...safe yard.

TimberLove said...

Aw zeesh little mate, that's no good. Glad woo are OK,

RA

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I is better now. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, R.A. Husky. :) I am okay at home. :)

Mariodacat said...

Gasp, wOW that was a close call. So glad you are okay.

Donna said...

Thank u, Mariodacat. :) I am glad I got away. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet that doggy gets lots of khoal in its stokhking...

I hope woo are still feeling okay!?

Hugz&Khysses
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am okay. Mom and Dad checked me out. No v-e-t trip necessary.

meowmeowmans said...

OH NO! That is just terrible, and scary, Keisha! Are you still feeling okay?

We love you!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I was scared, but I feel better now. My hoomins are taking good care of me. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

How skeery!!! We are so glad you're ok and no VET trip necessary. What a terrible thing for that woofie to do! Get lots of rests tomorrow, Keisha. XOXOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) D.R. and Mom and Dad were very skeered, but now we is relaxed a little. :)

Oui Oui said...

That wasn't in the holiday spirit! While we are glad you are ok, next time it could be a child or it could really hurt a smaller dog. Maybe that dogs owner should know what happened so they can do something to stop it from happening again. How unpleasant. Thank Cod you were ok and ran home! Yay for thick furs! We are purring for you and DR, so she feels better soon.

Donna said...

Thank u, Oui Oui. :) I think I will ask my Dad to take care of it.

Unknown said...

I'll bet that was scary! Its a good thing yous ran home.
Kisses
Nellie

Donna said...

Thank u, Nellie. :) I am glad I got away too.

Hilary said...

you poor thing.. what a day.. hope DR feels better

Donna said...

Thank u, Hilary. :) I feel more better now that I'm home.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, that was a bad dog who probably has a worst owner. You're lucky that you have a good family. I hope that you won't be scared to go for a walk anymore.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I luvs mah hoomins. :)

Unknown said...

Oh no Keisha we hope you are not too shaken. How awful. At least you were not hurt. Keep well clear from now on. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) Mom says I am doing better now that I am home.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That sounds so scary indeed!!
I am very glad you are doing ok at last!!!!
If Michico be with you now, she will give you good pet!!!
Take good care of yourself!!!
Big hugs!!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico and Adan. :) I am glad I have friends like you who make me even more happy. :)

Sasha said...

It is too bad that a small quiet dog on a lead cannot go for a walk without being attacked. The owners should never have their savage dog out like that in the front of their house. Please do not go near any other dogs again Keisha. We do not want anything to happen to you.
Our Guardian Diamond was also attacked by another cat when Diamond was walking along quietly on his lead trying to look after Lynettea. He got quite sick after the attack and had to go to the VET.
Please be careful.
Dawn (Shubunkin) for The Pond Fish

Donna said...

Thank u, Dawn. :) I will be very careful now.

Kali and Aswell said...

oh no! That do NOT be good! I do be very glad you is okay!! And Aswell too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Kali and Aswell. :) I feel kinda better now.

Cotton said...

Oh no, that sounds horrible!! I am so glad you are okay, Keisha, be careful
Cotton

Donna said...

Thank u, Cotton. :) My friends took good care of me, so I am okay.