Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I has an awardie, thank u :)

Teh nice kittehs at Avalon Lion gave me the Liebster Award. This is their site too. Thank u, I will tell u lots of stuff about me, because of the nice awardie. :)



U can see the instructions and questions from Traveling Cats' page. I answer them below that: :) {{{hug}}}


"HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:

1.Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
2.Give 11 random facts about yourself
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers
4.Create 11 questions for the 11 nominee's to answer"

"Questions for my nominees to answer:

1. What is the last movie you saw in the cinema?
2. Which country do you live in?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
5. What was your best subject in school?
6. How many languages do you speak?
7. What are your three favorite blogs?
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
9. What time did you wake up this morning?
10. What is the meaning of life?
11. Which question was the most difficult one to answer?"


Okay, here are my answers. :)

1. I can't go to the movie theater, even though I would really like to. Mom and Dad won't take me in the car. I just watch movies at home. I do watch movies with Mom and Dad at home a lot, though. The last one I saw was "The Caine Mutiny," a couple days ago. It was scary a little. But it was good! :)

2. I live in the U.S.A.

3. My favorite animal is the kitteh. I like all sorts of critters, and hoomins, though. :)

4. Oh eeew. I ate something from a lawn. I don't know what it was. It made my tummy sick.

5. I am good at sniffing things. I know sniffology. :)

6. I speak Dog, Hoomin, and a little bit of Cat and Burdee. Also, I want to learn to speak Lizard.

7. My three favorite blogs are Daisy the Curly Cat, Adan's Everyday, and Scrooge's Dog Blog. I like a lot of others, too! :)

8. I saw a ghost once. He told me to brush my hair. I said I would ask my Dad tomorrow. Then I went to sleep.

9. I woke up at 6:00.

10. The meaning of life is to love and be peaceful. :)

11. I think the hardest question was the favorite blogs one. I like so many of them! :)


Okay, now I will nominate eleven blogs that have fewer than 200 followers, I think. Big number or little number, all of them are good. :)

http://scroogesdogblog.blogspot.com/ Kali and Aswell

http://adan-way.blogspot.com/ Adan, Lego and their hoomins

http://cottonmypoostie.blogspot.com/ Cotton!

http://diamond-cat.blogspot.com/ Diamond has gone to the Happy Place, so the Fish report on stuff.

http://chiccoeilsuomondo.blogspot.com/ Chicco

http://repositoriodamarilia.blogspot.com/ Marilia

http://travelingwithdvd.blogspot.com/ Doggy Valentino and Kubrick 9

http://bestpupintheworld.blogspot.com/ Max

http://kelseymymonkey.blogspot.com/ Kelsey

http://cavalier-a-day.blogspot.com/ Lots of spaniels

http://raisingthereuf.blogspot.com/ Reufus!


Every blog up there can take the little Liebster sign and put it on their blog. Thank u. :)

Now here's some more stuff. 11 random facts about myself:

1. I bark at trucks.
2. I like to sniff under the furniture.
3. I used to be scared of the garage door.
4. I am spayed and I didn't have puppies.
5. I was in a shelter for only one day! Then I got adopted. I wish everyone would have that. :)
6. I like vanilla ice cream.
7. If you scratch under my chin, my head dips down.
8. If I am sitting down, and you point at my paws, I put down my head.
9. I get up early to ask my Dad for breakfast and a walk. Hi, Dad.
10. I help my Mom do the crossword, by putting my nose on it.
11. Sometimes I knock over things in my friend's room. Oops.


Okay, now I give the questions that the blog critters and anyone else can answer if they want. Thanks! :)

1. What is your favorite smell?
2. Do you like to play with a ball, such as a tennis ball or rubber ball?
3. Do you have other animals living with you and your humans?
4. Do you like to have your nails trimmed?
5. Have you ever had a butterfly land on your nose?
6. Do you like to swim in water?
7. Do you have toys that make a squeaky noise?
8. Do you like cheese for a snack?
9. Can you run faster than your humans?
10. Did you ever chase your tail and catch it?
11. Where is your favorite place in the house to take a nap?


Thank u, everyone. I am so happy. Bye for now! I see u soon. :) {{{Luv}}}

8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You darling girl. I have always and ever come to see you since you started. Love you bunches. You are the sweetest little girl there is.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) U are very kind.

meowmeowmans said...

Congratulations on your awardie, Keisha! We loved all your answers; t was fun learning more about you, sweet girl. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I glad u has fun.

Sasha said...

We are going to nominate you too, Keisha. Lynettea says she hasn't had time to help us with the blog. We notice she has had time to do her own writing and go out with her friends. We are not happy!!!
Princess Auroral

Donna said...

Thank u, Princess Aurora. :) Sometimes hoomins need extra instructions. They can learn, though.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

conga ratz two ewe keisha on yur awards....way happee for ewe...ewe R silly ewe noe...and like WAY braver N us...if we had sawed a ghost...well, we wood prob ablee like faintz ore sum thin !!! enjoy yur day N conga ratz again :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies of Trout Towne. :) Me happy the ghostie didn't come back.