Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hi there, it is Wins Day :)


Hello! My name is Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog today. :)

U know what? One of my hoomin friends wasn't feeling too well, when she woke up. D.R. went to the bathroom and coughed a lot. She also throo up. Then she felt a little better. I wish she didn't have to go to work today, but she does, so I hope she is okay there. I will send her an extra hug to keep her safe. {{{hug}}}

Yesterday, D.R. had lunch at work. They ordered sandwiches. The food was yummy! I wish I could have been there, to share. :)

There were birdees outside the house today. They sat in the trees. The birdees sang whoot-whoot-whoot! I bet it is fun to do that. :)

I took Dad for a walk this morning. Then we came back. I hope we go for more walkies later. First, I am going to take a rest. I hope u do too. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

Marg said...

Sorry to hear that DR had an upset tummy.Hope it is better now.Those sandwiches sound really good to us too. You made us hungry now. Take care.

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha,
Hope D.R. is better now.
I have a lot of birds in my garden too, love spring-time!
This morning i went outside for a walk with my dad too :)
Have a nice day.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Unknown said...

Keisha hope DR is better today. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keisha...tell DR ta eat sum flounder..that werks ta makin ya feel better everee time...hope ya get sum mor walkin time in with yur dad !!

Donna said...

Thank u, Marg. :) She said she feels a little better now. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) Your woofs made my friend all better. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) It was very sunny! I had fun going outside today.

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I will tell her that. :)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Poor DR, we're sending her some of our healing purrs, it's no fun to be sick!

Katie Isabella said...

I'm so sorry that DR felt so bad this morning. I wonder what has happened to her tummy? How is YOUR tummy? You seem to be better sweet girl.

Donna said...

Thank u, d'Artagnan and Diego. :) Me grateful because purrs are good.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I think her tummy had germs in it. I hope they all left.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope D.R. is doing ok now~
You are very sweet~~

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico and Adan and Lego. :) D.R. says her tummy is better now.