Saturday, April 27, 2013

O hai, Caturday is today :)


Hello! My name is Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog. I happy today. :)

U can see my Mom's apron in this picture. I did not wear it, because it is on the chair and I could not reach it.

My friend D.R. was sick to her tummy yesterday. She throo up after she had dinner. That was too bad, because she had burgers. I hope she feels better today.

I had a funny dream tonight. I went to sleep, but I wiggled my paws a little bit, and went Yip yip yip in my dreams. I was okay after that. :)

Mom did the crossword yesterday. She did not wait for me to come back from my walk with Dad. So, Mom did not finish all the words. Usually if she waits, I sit next to her, and help her get all the words. Maybe next time I will help again. It's fun to play the crossword with Mom.

It is Caturday! What is your favorite Caturday thing to do? Mine is to take naps. Also, I like to watch birds out the window. Do u do that too? :)

Okay, now I will go back to sleep. I hope I have only happy dreams of ice cream. See u later. {{{Luv}}} Thanks.

14 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Napping is our favorite Caturday pastime. We also hope to enjoy some birdie televison, too. Happy Caturday! XOXO

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
Me too is going to take many nap´s between my birdwatching sessions in the kitchen window :)
HAPPY CATurday to you and your family !
XOXO

Unknown said...

Poor DR she has been sick so much. We send POTP Keisha. We hope she is better today. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) D.R. says thanks too. She feels moar betterer now! :)

Little Reufus said...

O yes yess... teuday whas a berfeck day fur a nab!!! I deu hobes DR feelb much better and that yeur the Mom habbs learned that she needs yeu to helb her wif the words! Silly Moms... tsk tsk

Habbs a wonderful Sunday!

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

Donna said...

Thank u, Little Reufus. :) I will snuggle my friend to make her feel better. :)

Mollie said...

Poor DR being so sick :( Nuffin like a snuggle to make'z youz feel'z better xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Donna said...

Thank u, Mollie. :) I think D.R. will be all better soon. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry to hear D.R. got sick, Keisha. We hope she feels better soon. We like taking naps, too. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love watching birds from window as well :>
Hope your D.R. will recover soon.

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) I bet she feels moar better soon.

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) I like birdees. They are funny.

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) Birds TV is fun. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) Caturday is really good. :)