Saturday, April 13, 2013

O hai, Caturday :) yay


Hello, everyone. I am Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog. :) I am happy.

Yesterday, my hoomin friend D.R. worked at a new job! :) Yay! It will only last a couple of weeks, but she was happy to do something. She is still looking for a long-term job.

D.R. said the thing she did yesterday was very interesting. She went to a doctor's office and helped them print medical records. It took a long time. The lady she worked with was nice. :) She will go back on Monday.

U know what? Mom and Dad went to a concert yesterday. They saw some people singing, at a local college. I didn't get to go. I stayed home. D.R. took me for a walk. Then I rested on the floor. I was very happy when Mom and Dad came home. :) I was so happy, I slept late today, and I didn't even get up when Mom and Dad had bacon for breakfast. It takes a lot of energy to be a little dog. :)

You know what? I saw a lot of lizards. They are funny. I saw one that was covered in mud. He looked like copper. He didn't wiggle, he just sat there. Other lizards ran in and out of the bushes. The lizards are very fast. Sometimes I put my nose next to them, and they run away. :)

Okay, I am going to take my Dad outside. I see a lot of doggies walking with their hoomins lately. It is good to get exercise with your friends, especially in springtime. Hope the weather is good where you are, too. Thanks! Bye for now. {{{Luv}}}

16 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Keisha, I am so glad you feel good sweet girl. xoxoxox

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I glad u is feelin good, too.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hmmm...I wonder if lizards taste like chicken????

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I like chicken!

Chicco said...

hey sweet Keisha,

here we have a beautiful sun today, hope you also have a good weather!
Lizards? well i don't see many of them here :(
A concert? wow! Hope your humans had fun! My sister will go to a concert in October :)
Have a nice sunday.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) My hoomins like to go out a lot. I wish they would take me, too. :)

Daisy said...

I have never seen a muddy lizard before. He must have skipped hygiene in school.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I think he needs to wash himself next time there is a puddle, after it rains. :)

Oui Oui said...

We would love to see a lot of little lizards, or even one. They must be so much fun to play with!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like "playing" with lizards,
but, I usually make them not move anymore.

meowmeowmans said...

Those lizards sound fun! And funny, too! Glad you are having such a fun time, Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, Oui Oui. :) Lizards are fun! They have quick little feets.

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) I like to watch lizards run. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) Lizards make me smile. :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi there Keisha! Thank you for coming to read my poem! Did you see me sitting on a dog statue? teeeheee...

Donna said...

Thank u. :) That is cute!