Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lizard invasion!

 photo C1575E6F-43ED-4C4C-947B-541105070DBD-830-000000FB06410C69_zpsf2625d50.jpg
O hai. In this picture, there is me. I am Keisha. Welcome to mah dog blog. :) Thank u! :)

Guess what happened? A lizard got into our house. Mom and Dad saw it run under the refrigerator. Then it ran into the bathroom. Dad captured it with a plastic box, and put it safely outside. I helped watch the lizard while Dad was getting the box. I am glad I kept my hoomin friends safe. :)

D.R. had to go to the doctor place today. She did okay. Then the doctor gave her more medicine. D.R. said her tummy felt okay today. That was good. :)

I went for a walk with Mom this morning. I sniffed a lot of lawns. Then we came back. I saw D.R. getting ready to leave for work! :) So I went over to her and she pet me. I was happy! :)

Okay, I am going to rest now. I see u later. Hope u have good naps and health and fun with your hoomins too. Bye! {{{Luv}}}

8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Hi you sweet girl! YOu are doing your job of protecting the family VERY well. I'm proud of you.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I glad we are safe. Kthx.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are pretty nice to that lizard,
not like Lego.
Lego is a lizard killer~~~~~

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico and Adan. :) Lego must be very brave!

Little Reufus said...

Yeu are a berry brabe Keisha. Fank yeu fur watching the lizard and sniffing the lawns and taking care of D.R. and yeur fambily.

sending yeu eudles ob lubbs,

Little Reufus

Donna said...

Thank u, Little Reufus. :) I like to protect my hoomins. :)

Old Kitty said...

Lovely Keisha!! Wow - such adventures!! You did a great job protecting your humans and helping dad take the lizard safely outside! Yay!!! Glad to read D.R. is doing well too!! Take care
x

Donna said...

Thank u, Old Kitty. :) I happy u like the little blog.