Saturday, June 22, 2013

I was sick, but now I am okay :)

Hi there. My name is Keisha. This is my blog. Thank u for reading it! :)

This past week, I was very sick. I threw up lots of times, and did p-o-o-p in the house. Mom and Dad cleaned it up. I didn't have to go to the v-e-t, though. The sickness went away, and now I feel better. :) Whew.

D.R. finished another week at work. Next week, they will give her green papers. She said she is looking forward to that. :)

Do you know what? I have to get my furs trimmed. It is only a little cut, and Mom and Dad are going to do that at home. So I don't have to go out to the place where they use the big, noisy trimmer thing. It is summertime now, and I need to have shorter furs to keep cool. I will be happy when it's done. :)

Did u see this vidyo? It is very funny. It has talking kitties. :) Here it is: Kona and N2 the Talking Cats vidyo. Hee hee. :)

Okay, that's all for now. I see u later. Thanks! {{{Luv}}}

12 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, that's okay. We're glad that you're all better now.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am getting stronger with rest and water. :)

Katie Isabella said...

Honey, I sure hope that whatever is wrong gets righted.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I feel better today.

CATachresis said...

Hello Keisha, it sounds as though you have had a rough time :( Hope you are over it now. BTW the joke about being a roofer and having a truck made mum lol :)

Cheers
Austin xx

Donna said...

Thank u, Austin. :) I am feeling better today. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Keisha, we are sorry you got so sick, and are glad you feel better now. WE like your haircut!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I hope my new furs cut is just as nice. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Glad to know you are feeling better Keisha~!!
Big hugs

Mollie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better now :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Donna said...

Thank u, Mollie and Alfie. :) I am glad to be feeling good again.

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) It is good to feel back to normal.