Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Toes Day rain

Hi there. My name is Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog! :) That is not a picture of me, but it is cute. :)

Today it is raining a lot where I live! Oh boy, we keep having noisy storms. I don't like that. I only went for a couple walks outside. I hope the sun comes out later. :)

On the news, everyone is looking at the baby Prince of England. He is cute! He waved his little fingers when he came out of the hospital. I like him. :)

D.R. did well at her innervoos yesterday. She spoke to two companies. D.R. was nervous, but she came home and said she thinks she has a good chance with these places. I let her pet me, and that made her feel even better. :)

Okay, now I am going to see if Mom will give me some chicken. She is cooking lunch late because she was out doing stuff. I hope I get some food! Thanks. :)

{{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Keisha...we loves de pick sure...course R mom loves bulldawgs...noe oh fence two ewe we hope, her iz just bulldawg crazee !!!

best fishes two DR, we hope one oh de interviews gets her a job :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) D.R. is good at looking for stuff.

Clooney said...

Hello there Keisha! I I hope you got some chicken! Good thoughts and good luck to D.R. and we hope that your weather gets better soon! Have a wonderful week!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

I'm sorry we didn't remember anything except the chick-hen part! MOL!

We hope you get some, Keisha. XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Clooney. :) I hope the rain stops for a little bit. Then, I can take more walks with Dad.

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) Chikin is yummy.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I don't like thunderstorms either. The rumbling scares me and my brother Owen. Please tell D.R. to (1) research the company that she'll be interviewing at (2) review her resume (3) relate her resume to the job description (4) the interview is all about the stuff you've done and would do if this happened or that happened (5) That's it, no need to be nervous (6) they won't take your bloods or give her yucky things to eat, so relax. She'll do better and will be a happier puppy. Okay?

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Wow - Kudos to Sam for some impressive advice for DR! Yes, she IS interviewing them - a job's no good if you hate the company - right.

HEY STORMS leave our Keisha alone eh??!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We hope you got your nice chicken!!!
Must be really yummy.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) D.R. is looking forward to a new job. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Dash Kitten. :) I glad we have sunshine today!

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) Chicken is very tasty.

Katie Isabella said...

I hopes you got lots of chick-hen dear Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) Yes, I did!!