Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hi there on Sundae :)

Hi there, my name is Keisha! I am a little dog. I say thank u for reading my blog. :)

Today is Sundae. That means u can has ice kreem if u want it. Or another tasty snack. :) In the U.S.A., where my hoomin friend D.R. lives, it is the day to watch Foo-baw on the tee vee. D.R. likes the Giants. Also, she is going to have a sammich. Mmmm, good. :)

On Toes Day, D.R. is going to volunteer at the kitteh rescue place. She will meet the nice person who works there, and help them give food to the kittehs, and do other stuff. That is good! :) D.R. would like to go for maybe an hour every week.

In Heaven, we are getting ready for Halloween. Lots of critters are making candy, and putting together costumes, too. I am making a big hat! I like it. :)

Okay, I am going to the park, where they are going to have a big laser light show. I hope everyone has a good week. Thanks! {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

Marg said...

Angel Keisha, glad you are celebrating Halloween in heaven.That sounds like fun. Ice cream is a great idea for Sundae. You all have a great day.

Donna said...

Thank u, Marg. :) Ice kreem is tasty!

Unknown said...

Sweet heart we are thinking of you getting ready as my peeps needs to get a wiggle on over here. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) Candy corn is yummy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hello Angel Keisha. Thank you for purring for me.

Donna said...

Thank u, Flynn. :) U are a good kitty cat.

Katie Isabella said...

Have a wonderful time sweetest Angel.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Ice Cream sounds like a great idea to us too Angel Keisha. I am sure the kittens will love D.R.!!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I will have some extra donuts just for u! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Brian. :) Ice kreem is delicious!!

Fur Everywhere said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! What are you going to be for Halloween?

Donna said...

Thank u, Fur Everywhere. :) Maybe I will be a pirate!

meowmeowmans said...

MMMMM, we love ice cream! :)

Did D.R. have fun volunteering at the kitteh rescue place today?

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) She did! It was very fun.