Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hello on Sundae :)

Hi, my name is Keisha. I'm a spaniel. I went to the Rainbow Bridge. Thank u for reading mah blog. :)

My hoomin friend D.R. is watching the Olympics. Lots of hoomins are competing to win medals. D.R. likes the martial arts and track and field. They are fun. :)

It rained a lot where D.R. lives. She is spending today reading and watching tee vee. She is also using her compooter to put a lot of old things on CD, so the pooter will have more memory. Yay! :)

I am playing air hockey with my friend Admiral Hestorb. Later, we are going to have cheese sandwiches.

Thanks, I see u later! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

10 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

It's nice to hear from you, Angel Keisha. We hope you and Admiral Hestorb had lots of fun, and enjoyed those cheese sandwiches!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cheeze samiches !!!!! now yur talkin grate eats !!!!! hope yur familee iz doin grate keisha ~~~~ ♥♥♥

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, we hope that all is well with you and the Bridge. A lot of our friends are already there. We would like visiting hours and I'm sure that you would too.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hope you enjoyed your cheese sandwiches too :) I can't have that or I would have some bad poops and my humans get all bent out of shape when that happens. I don't like it either :(
Say Hi to Wupper and Max at the Bridge. I never met them but they were special kids before us. Thanks.

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) We sure had a ball! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) MMM, I like sammiches! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Sammy Sam. :) I will send u some beams of Happy. :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Sammy Sam. :) I will say hello to Wupper and Max. :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

Katie Isabella said...

I was watching wif your human friend, Keisha. I sure miss you, what with me here on this side of the Bridge. XXOO

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie. :) I miss u too. :)

Luv, Angel Keisha